The BIG GIVE is a great way to support our library…especially with $1 million in matching funds available. Here’s how you can make your year-end, tax-deductible donation go even further:
Thursday, Nov. 10 (beginning at 11 a.m.)
until Friday, Nov. 11 (ending at 11 a.m.)
Make an online credit card contribution of $20 or more to the Columbus Metropolitan Library Foundation:
- Go to The Columbus Foundation website
- Click on the GIVE NOW button
- Select Columbus Metropolitan Library from the list of non-profit organizations
You can make your donation by using a major credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). Columbus Foundation donors can also make a gift from their Donor Advised Fund(s). See complete details on how the Big Give works and how your contribution will be matched on the Columbus Foundation website.
Your donation will help support vital library programs including:
- Ready to Read Corps, helping at-risk families with early childhood literacy.
- Summer Reading Club, ensuring kids keep reading skills high over the summer.
- Homework Help Centers, providing kids with free after-school help.
- Job Help Centers, getting Ohioans back to work.
A high-volume response from library supporters will send a positive message to the Columbus Foundation and confirm to the community that the library is vital to our community.
So spread the word and prepare to make the Big Give a big deal for our library on Nov. 10!