Please note: Friends of the Library is not able to accept donations at this time. We will continue to evaluate our capacity to safely resume donations.
Donate your gently used books, audiobooks, and DVDs to Friends of the Library. Your donations are sold at Big Book Sales, the Library Store, and at every library location. Proceeds from these sales help support library programs and fund future levy campaigns which ensure the library will remain open to all.
If you have questions about donating, please email email@example.com.
- Hardback & Paperback Fiction
- Hardback & Paperback Nonfiction
- Oversized Books
- Leather-bound Books
- Foreign Language Books
- Travel Books (less than 3 years old)
- Textbooks (less than 10 years old)
- Computer & Technology Books (less than 3 years old)
- Volume Books in full sets
- Rare & Antiquarian Books
- Dictionaries & Reference Books
- Special Collection Books
- Audiobook CDs
We Cannot Accept:
- Advanced Reader & Galley Proofs
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Activity Books
- Academic Journals
- Sheet Music
- Non-ISBN Book Club Editions
- VHS Tapes
- Vinyl Albums
- Music Cassettes or CDs
- Law Books
- Medical Books
If you would like to donate items that we do not accept, we encourage you to contact shelters, community centers, correctional facilities, churches, or free stores.